FOR YOUR DENTAL NEEDS
we are here to bring
out your best smile
We have proudly been servicing Maple Ridge, BC since 1997
About Westgate Dental Centre
Westgate Dental Centre is a Maple Ridge dental clinic and family dentist that services children, adults and people of all ages. The thing we pride ourselves on most at Westgate Dental Centre is the atmosphere we provide for our clientele, our dentists are amazing and our team of qualified technicians and customer service agents work to ensure that every individual that walks through our doors gets the best dental services available.
You are in Good Hands with Westgate Dental Centre in Maple Ridge
We at Westgate Dental Centre believe that it is important:
- To deliver the highest possible level of care with passion and understanding
- To help you strive for optimal oral health and help you maintain it for life
- To treat you as an individual
- To provide you with such a positive experience that you can‚Äôt help but tell others about us
- To strive for excellence in all that we do through continuing education, personal and professional team growth and development, and the utilization of proven, state-of-the-art technology
- To consistently deliver more than you would expect
- To deliver our dentistry with caring, professional integrity
- To give you the treatment, the trust and the education that you require to be informed and have complete confidence that you have made the best choice in treatment and the best choice by entrusting us with your care and delivery of that treatment
- To never stop striving for extraordinary results
At Westgate Dental Centre, our patients are our most valued asset, and we endeavour to cultivate long-lasting, mutually respectful and trusting relationships with all of our patients.
Professional and Friendly Environment
When you visit Westgate Dental Centre, you can expect caring service from each of our staff members. Also with our focus on continuing education, we stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and dental equipment.
We want to make the utilization of your dental insurance as easy as possible; that is why we will submit all insurance requests for you. We can also work with you to try to maximize your insurance coverage for certain procedures.
If you will be unable to make a previously scheduled appointment, please provide us with at least a 48-hour notice. If a cancellation occurs within that 48-hour period, it may result in a fee. Please contact us for further details.